Plastic Carrier Bags (Punched Handles)
- A hole is punched into the body of the bag itself to act as a handle – these handles are stronger in the way they are less likely to split or rip apart from the rest of the bag.
- These bags are commonly used in shops and grocery stores, for customers to carry the goods they have purchased home with them.
- They are lightweight, cost effective and waterproof.
- Biodegradable bags are available, as well as those made with 30% PCW material.
- They are available in many different colours, and can be printed with any bespoke print required for your business.